Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowed in

We got quite a bit of snow yesterday in Western NC. It varies from 5" to 8" in different parts of our yard.

Front yard and the woods...


The front sidewalk...


Weird formation on the railing...


Front steps before anyone walked on them...


Looking out the back door...




Our dog loved running full speed all over the yard.








Looking out over our front yard/down the driveway...


Front porch steps after the dog and I messed up all the snow...


St. Francis in our front yard...

6 comments:

Maria João Almeida said...

Your yard looks so beautiful! :) I love your doggy, he's so lovely!

Have a nice weekend!
Maria

Lori Allberry said...

It looks beautiful! But I have to admit, I'm glad it's you and not me! We've had enough this year!

I always love to see the puppies play in it, though! =)
♥Lori

littlebird said...

he he
the dog was nearly lost in all that snow!!

Rosebud Collection said...

Oh my, looks like I am not alone in the snow business..Keep warm..
xooxRosebud.

Anonymous said...

Um...all I see is a whole lotta snow! Lucky girl...all of ours melted. I'm ready for it to dump again. Better keep an eye on your pup or he'll disappear in all of that stuff!

Chubby Chieque said...

So much snow this year and it's been awhile.

I am tired of it but it's nature so, I been good and been flexible to our weather and enjoying.

I just put on the right gears and go out loving the crystal surroundings.

Yours is so cool too.

Greetings from Stockholm