Friday, January 15, 2010

Fingerprint Friday - Reveling in the sunshine



We finally got up above freezing temperatures this week! {{Thank you, Lord!}}

I was walking from one building to another at work a couple of days ago and saw this squirrel ambling across the parking lot. He seemed to be out enjoying the sunshine and 45 degrees. He stood on his hind legs and looked right at me (so cute!), but by the time the camera clicked he was headin' for the hills.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
Want to help the people of Haiti? Buy one of these beautiful necklaces from Beki at The Rusted Chain.
A portion of each sale goes to Haiti Disaster Relief.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.

4 comments:

Snowcatcher said...

The quick getaway! What a treat. Nice to have sunshine again, too!

Vicki said...

Great photo!

Kelly said...

Great photo! I love it! A great pick me up!

littlebird said...

what a cutie!