Friday, January 22, 2010

Fingerprint Friday - Happy Birthday, Meg!


Today is my granddaughter Megan Claire's 8th birthday! I thank God for this beautiful little girl I'm privileged to know and love. She is very smart, loves horses, is great at soccer and is our "girly girl." Love you, Meg!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Megan!

Snowcatcher said...

Such a precious picture! Eight is such a fun age, too. Thanks for sharing!

Piggy said...

Happy Birthday, Megan! She's a pretty girl. Not alot of girls I know like soccer.. so nice one!

God Bless
Alice
http://piggylittleshop.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/piggylittleshop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Pigg

Devon said...

What a beautiful grandaughter you have and Happy Birthday to her..I love that son to..and thank you so much for visiting my blog..and we think Toby is cute to,,he is my baby as we are empty nesters..have a blessed day..

Rosebud Collection said...

Adorable..What a beautiful fingerprint..Happy Birthday Megan and what a great family you belong to..So much to be thankful for..

Vicki said...

What an adorable girl! Happy Birthday, Megan!

rentz said...

Happy birthday to your cute little grand-daughter. My daughter, whose 11, loves soccer also.

Glad I could finally get on your blog again! Not sure what the issue was before.

littlebird said...

HApPy BirThDaY MEG!!!!