Friday, August 07, 2009

Fingerprint Friday - Beautiful Blossoms

Isn't it amazing that God created so many different types of trees, plants, bushes and flowers? These gorgeous trees are called Crepe Myrtle and are in full bloom right now in our area. These beauties are growing by the side of the road near where I live. I am having fun this year learning names of trees and plants that I never knew before! The lady I carpool with knows them all. :)





~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

Where do you see God's fingerprints? In nature? kids? animals? They are all around us!

Thank you to Pampering Beki for hosting this each week! Everyone is welcome to join. To see how to join, as well as find links to other Fingerprint Friday posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.

9 comments:

Kari J said...

I LOVE those tress/bushes (they come in both :)! I work for a landscape architect and we always put these in because people love them soooo much! Such a great post! Happy Friday!

Rosebud Collection said...

Oh my, they are just beautiful. Isn't it amazing the beauty we have on earth and sometimes take it for granted. Fingerprint Friday,helps make us pay close attention. Happy Fingerprint Friday.

Audrey said...

What a beautiful tree! I wish they would flower all year.

Thanks so for commenting on my blog. Could you imagine wearing 16 yards of material? Summer would be deadly.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful trees and a great fingerprint.

Kelly said...

Love the color of the blossoms! I do enjoy them! Happy Friday!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I need one of those trees/bushes in my yard!! Maybe next Spring I can get one. They are stunning!!

littlebird said...

it's always good when someone shares their knowledge with you and you feel you've learned something you might not have otherwise known.

have a good week.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I love crepe myrtle!

Free At Last said...

Beautiful indeed! Isnt nice to just take a moment and marvel at God's handy work :) Thanks for sharing!