Friday, August 28, 2009

Fingerprint Friday - All together!

My BIG Fingerprint today that I am so thankful for is my wonderful family! Since my three sons live in different cities and states, it's not often that we are together in one place. The last time was two years ago for my son Kipp's wedding.

Last weekend my son Jeff had his 20 year high school class reunion here, so everyone came for the weekend, to my delight! We had a great time. Here are my three sons, with their wives, and my six grandkids who range in age from 12 to 5.



Scott and Wendy


Jeff and Heather


Kipp and Rebecca


Rebecca


Kipp


Stewart (12)


Cousins Jocie and Meg (both 7)


Calvin and Stewart with their cousin Paige (5)


Calvin (11)


My husband Mike with Meg


Me with Jocie


Happy Grandma!
From left, Jocie, Meg, Calvin, Ty, Stewart and Paige.
Stewart, Calvin and Jocie are Jeff and Heather's children, and Ty, Meg and Paige are Scott and Wendy's.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

Where do you see God's fingerprints? In nature? kids? animals? They are all around us!

Thank you to Pampering Beki for hosting this each week! Everyone is welcome to join. To see how to join, as well as find links to other Fingerprint Friday posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.

10 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

Beautiful, beautiful...Just love the pictures. Isn't that what life is all about? Family. We are so lucky to realize this, how many don't? And look what they miss out on.
Great pictures of a beautiful family. Happy Fingerprint Friday.

littlebird said...

what a lovely looking family, nice to have them all together.

rentz said...

beautiful family.

Rebekah said...

You are so blessed :) What a great looking family... and so great to see you, too!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Family is so important. Your granddaughter Jocie looks alot like you!

riablahgs said...

What a great-looking family you have here Judith. Happy Sunday!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

How fun! What a great looking family!

Martha said...

What a beautiful family you have...a nice time to all get together it looks like and a great celebration time too... thank you for you comment too:)

Robynn's Ravings said...

What a BLESSING to have such a delightful, beautiful family. Your sons look so happy with their darling wives. And look at all those red heads among the grandkids! Too lucky!

And is it just me or does Jocie look EXACTLY like you?! Wow.

Wendy Blight said...

What a GREAT family!! You are an incredible photographer as well as creative artist. I love your words about seeing "the fingerprints of God." Thanks for sharing these wonderful memories with us.

Blessings,

Wendy