Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fingerprint Friday - Magnificent Clouds

Photobucket

We've been having some magnificent clouds lately. Part of the days are sunny, with intermittent showers so we get skies full of blue, sun, white clouds and dark clouds all mixed together. Quite awesome!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

Where do you see God's fingerprints? In nature? kids? animals? They are all around us!

Thank you to Pampering Beki for hosting this each week! Everyone is welcome to join. To see how to join, as well as find links to other Fingerprint Friday posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.

9 comments:

Brenda said...

I can't get enough of cloud pictures, It's a constant ever-changing canvas right over our heads! Great fingerprint of God!
Hope you have a great weekend!

littlebird said...

What an atmospheric sky!
well done for capturing it.

Erica said...

ahhhh those clouds are beautiful!!

rentz said...

I love clouds. Always make me think of heaven.

Christie Cottage said...

Beautiful clouds and I am blessed by many fingerprints of God!


Thanks for stoppping by my blog earlier. Have a great weekend!

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Robynn's Ravings said...

That sky is ALIVE!! I love an active, moving sky of clouds. Blank skies leave me feeling the same way. THANKS!

Anonymous said...

I love watching clouds. Just amazing how often they are changing.

Malicious Intent said...

Those are some amazing clouds...kinda pink in the middle there.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Gorgeous! I love clouds.