Thursday, November 07, 2013

101 Ways to Reduce Stress

I ran across some great suggestions called 101 Ways to Reduce Stress. I think 101 at one time is kind of overwhelming so I'm going to post a few at a time.
1. Get up 15 minutes earlier. (That would be hard, but I recently changed my hours at work to coming in/leaving 30 minutes later. I'm getting up at the same time, so I actually have 30 more minutes to drink tea, look at stuff online, and get dressed. It makes a huge difference not to have to rush. I feel better all day.)
2. Prepare for the morning the night before. (I always decide on my clothes and pack my lunch at night, so I don't have to think too hard when I'm sleepy in the morning.)
3. Avoid tight fitting clothes.
4. Avoid relying on chemical aids.
5. Set appointments ahead.
6. Don't rely on your memory...write it down. (Good one. I have so much to remember that I have to make lists and write notes to myself.)
Let me know what you think of these.

No comments: