Friday, October 14, 2011

Fingerprint Friday - Fall Beauty

Some fall beauty in my son and daughter-in-law's yard...








And the prettiest flower of all, my granddog Gemma...



The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. - Psalm 126:3


~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.

4 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Judy, these are beautiful!!! Happy FF to you.

Gloria said...

Love the leaf and the one of the pumpkin and squash...makes me hungry again. haha
Glad you had a good visit too.
Smile today. :)

Maria João Almeida said...

Hello Judy :)
Beautiful pictures :) Fall is really pretty! But my favourite picture is the one of your beautiful dog :) She is precious!!
Have a nice weekend!! :)
Your friend from Portugal,
Maria
new jewelry blog: www.mariajoao-bijuteria.blogspot.com

Bethe77 said...

Love the Fall flowers and beauty you ahve shared with us.
Blessings