Friday, August 05, 2011

Fingerprint Friday - Fun in the Park

My son Kipp, daughter-in-law Rebecca and Baby Everett were here last weekend! We went to a park so it was easy to keep Everett entertained and we had a great time. He is 10 months old now.

Crackers are yummy.

 Riding the T-rex!

My daddy is my hero.

So happy to see my precious little boy

Psalm 100:5
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.

3 comments:

Gloria said...

What a cutie! How nice to spend time with them...the purple dinosaur looks a little familiar but it has been a long time since my kids were so little. Not quite ready to be a grandma just yet though.
Smile today. :)

Bethe77 said...

Whata precious guy he is! How fun to be with them and enjoy some grandma time. I treasure mine when I get a cahnge. Love the purple TRex too cute. Is that at a park near your home?
Beautiful finger print.
Blessings

riablahgs said...

Such a cute little kid you have there for a grandson Judy :) Nice to hear too that all of you had fun in the park!

I love your new template too! I haven't been here for a while.

Hugs,
Ria C

It's My Party
Home is Where the Heart Is
Red Lips and Pinky Toes
Handmade with LOVE