Friday, May 27, 2011

Fingerprint Friday - First Communion

Mike and I went to visit my oldest son's family last weekend. The two older children - Ty, 11, and Meg, 9 - made their First Communion. We were so happy to be there for such a special occasion! Here they are with little sister Paige, 6.


...and with their parents - my son Scott and daughter-in-law Wendy.


We had a busy and fun time, going out to eat at the Red Bowl (Asian cuisine) Friday night for supper, followed by a wonderful boat ride on the lake; church Saturday morning; Moe's for lunch; and Saturday afternoon playing with clay and playing Connect 4.

"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen." - 2 Peter 3:18

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.


2 comments:

Gloria said...

What a cute little family and how special that you were part of the celebration! Hope you have a good Memorial Day weekend too.
Smile today. :)

Bethe77 said...

What a wonderful fingerprint Friday!
Family is the best! i love spending time with mine when I can.
I remember my first communion many moons ago.
Precious!
Thank you for sharing.
Blessings