Friday, March 25, 2011

Fingerprint Friday - Spring continues to unfold

Every day we see more things blossoming and I am ecstatic! I want to take a million pictures.

Bradford trees at our mall...

Blossoms at work...


Thank you, Lord, for all the beauty of Spring. Here is one of the songs we sing at church...

Before You Now

Before you now
In the beauty of your presence
And as I bow
You surround me with your radiance
I worship, I worship you
I worship, I worship you

Before you now
As your loving arms enfold me
I am in awe
At the wonder of your glory
I worship, I worship you
I worship, I worship you

I've surrendered to your call upon my heart
I am captured by your passion and desire
I worship, I worship you
I worship, I worship you

By Terry Butler & Tom Osbrink

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.


2 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Dont you just love Spring and all of the beauty that is coming forth in full bloom.
Blessings

Vicki said...

Lovely photos and beautiful song lyrics! Thanks for stopping by today and thank you for the love! Sending some back to you! ♥