Friday, March 18, 2011

Fingerprint Friday - The First Buds of Spring


This is my favorite time of year! Lots of things are beginning to bloom, like this Bradford pear tree. Springtime makes my heart sing!


"Let them give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for men,
For He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things." ~ Psalm 107:8-9

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.


5 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Love the budding trees. We are starting to see some around here as well. So lovely. Spring is surely in the air.
Blessings

riablahgs said...

Very beautiful signs of spring. GodBless Judy and your family too :)

Hugs,
Ria C

It's My Party
Home is Where the Heart Is
Red Lips and Pinky Toes
Handmade with LOVE

Jessica Johnson said...

YAY for spring! I love it, too! That's a beautiful picture! Happy Fingerprint Friday to you as well :)

Katie said...

I love new blooms. so pretty. I'm in Hawaii, so I'm "stuck" in one season all year; but I do miss it.

thanks visiting me and for you comment. its not often you get comments so thought out. just wanted you to know its appreciated.

happy fingerprint friday :)

{cuppakim} said...

Gorgeous shot! Love that you captured spring sneaking its way out. God truly has designed this earth in beautiful ways!