Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring Fever

We've had some beautiful warm, sunny days. Makes everyone have spring fever. We KNOW it could snow again but most of my friends say they hope not. I've been inspired to make some Spring ornaments. These would be so beautiful hanging in your kitchen...or bedroom...at work on your cubicle wall or bulletin board...or in your art or music studio...anywhere you need a smile and a moment of inspiration.

Here's a sampling of handmade clay creations available in my etsy shop. Come shop for unique gifts for Easter... Mother's Day... graduations... spring and summer birthdays... and don't forget to treat yourself!












3 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Love your clay art for spring. It certianly does bring a bit of spring in woth those lucious colors. Blessing

Rosebud Collection said...

They are very happy and how I wish spring would arrive..I am so tired of this weather. Now this computer is giving me grief..They are saying more snow this week..Whew!
Have a happy week..xoxoRosebud/Carolyn

Maria João Almeida said...

Oh wow they are awesome! Beautiful, as always :D
Have a nice week, friend!

-Maria