Friday, September 03, 2010

Fingerprint Friday - Happy Birthday to Calvin!


My grandson Calvin celebrated his 12th birthday last weekend!!! What a precious gift from God!!! I have so many reasons to be proud of him: he makes straight A's at a private school, is a tremendous athlete (tennis, soccer, baseball, swimming), plays piano beautifully and is an amazing amateur magician. He's a lot of fun to be around.

Here he is with brother Stewart, 13. What a joy it is to watch these guys growing up!





Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. - Psalm 37:4

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.




6 comments:

Ascension said...

Muchas felicidades para tu nieto, se ve un chico feliz.
Te deseo que pases un feliz fin de semana.
besitos ascension

Vicki said...

What handsome grandsons you have! Grandkids are the best fingerprints of all!

Rosebud Collection said...

What beautiful fingerprints..They are the best..Happy Birthday to Calvin...
Have a wonderful holiday too..
sending much love.xoxoRosebud/Carolyn

Kelly said...

Happy birthday!

Maria João Almeida said...

Hello Judy! :D

I'm sorry for haven't said anything for a long time! I was taking some rest in my vacation and travelling around Europe.

Just passed by to say hello and see your wonderful works :D The new ones on facebook are amazing!! (As always!!)

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Your friend,
Maria

Gloria said...

What a wonderful fingerprint, and great kids too. I wish him great success in his future (reminds me of my kids!)and I'm sure they will both do great things with you as their grandma. Treasure the fun times! Smile today. :)