Friday, August 06, 2010

Fingerprint Friday - Summertime Blessings


I just learned the name of these trees last summer and am enjoying being able to say, "Ooo look, a crape myrtle!" They are especially beautiful this year. There's a row of them near our Sam's and Walmart so I made my husband stop the car last week so I could get a photo. He also had to wait downtown another day while I got some sunflower photos which I'll share with you next week. I am grateful for his patience.  =)


And all these blessings shall come upon thee and overtake thee, 
if thou hear the voice of the Lord Thy God.
Deuteronomy 28:2
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.



7 comments:

Elizabeth @ My Life, Such as it is... said...

We have crepe myrtles everywhere down here. They are so pretty when blooming.

Lindsay Thomas said...

I love crepe myrtles! What an awesome fingerprint - it definitely shows God's beauty!

Chigger Hill Cottage said...

I have a crepe myrtle in my yard! Love these trees! Or bushes. Whatever they are! I've seen them look like both! Happy Friday!

Vicki said...

Crape myrtles are so beautiful and I love that they bloom at the end of the summer...almost like a last big hurray before fall. Patient husbands are the best...I have one too.

littlebird said...

They look very pretty. and well done for remembering their name from a year ago.

Pblacksaw said...

Beautiful.. I love Crepe Myrtles. I have one old one and one new one that I actually rooted..

Ascension said...

Que preciosidad de flores, seria interesante intentar hacerlas en miniatura.
besitos ascension