Friday, August 27, 2010

Fingerprint Friday - So Dear



Our reward for putting off mowing the grass was this beautiful young doe coming into our yard for a snack last weekend.

I couldn't go outside without scaring her back into the woods, so I took the photo looking out the window. My husband saw a mama and two fawns a couple of days ago. He mowed yesterday so that's it for the restaurant business. :)

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights."
- James 1:7
 
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.


7 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

It is appreciating these type of things that make us see God..What a beautiful picture you took and how excited it must have been..I was excited with my hummingbird..probably would have fainted with the deer..ha, ha..
Have a happy weekend/xoxoRosebud/Carolyn

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Oh, that doe is precious. How exciting to have it in your own yard.
Happy Friday!

rentz said...

So cute!

Vicki said...

Oh, how wonderful. Such a joyous surprise each time I see one of these beautiful creatures who are certainly fingerprints of God.

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Lovely photo !
thx for posting !

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh how precious!!

Lina said...

Wonderful picture! I love seeing them, such lovely creatures. Since moving to Oklahoma I've seen two dead ones on the side of the road, breaks my heart. We always drive slow on our street because they tend to pay no mind to cars. There's a sing but people seem to be in too much of a rush to care :(