Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fingerprint Friday - Summer Flowers


Aren't they pretty? These flowers are on the front porch of the Administration Building at my workplace.

I think flowers are just a taste of the beauty of heaven that we will enjoy one day.

Click here to listen to one of my favorite songs --> Better Is One Day
How lovely is
Your dwelling place
Oh Lord Almighty,
For my soul longs
And even faints
For You
Oh, here my heart
Is satisfied (is satisfied)
Within Your presence
I sing beneath
The shadow of
Your wings

Better is one day in Your courts
Better is one day in Your house
Better is one day in Your courts
Than thousands elsewhere
Better is one day in Your courts
Better is one day in Your house
Better is one day in Your courts
Than thousands elsewhere



~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.


8 comments:

Debs Crochet said...

Very pretty

Rosebud Collection said...

What a lovely Fingerprint..beautiful color too.
Flowers are such a wonderful fingerprint. Just looking at them brings a smile to anyone's face.
Have a happy day and Happy Fingerprint Friday.xoxoRosebud.

Lindsay Thomas said...

Awesome song. It is amazing to think about heaven. Better is ONE day!

Vicki said...

What a beautiful and cheerful photo of gorgeous flowers! I love that song. We used to sing that at church at lot and I miss. Thanks for reminding me!

Gloria said...

My favorite colors and what a lovely song to go with those flowers. Great photo! Makes me almost smell the beauty. Smile today. :)

Unknown said...

Love flowers! Wish I had a green thumb! ;-)

rentz said...

I agree. And I think the colors will be even more beautiful in heaven! Also, I love that song!

Michelle DeRusha said...

I love just about any purple/yellow flower combination. How nice that you get to glimpse that beauty heading in to the office every day!