Friday, April 23, 2010

Fingerprint Friday - Amazing Spring

Springtime is such a glorious gift from God! All the beautiful blooming things make my heart sing. The first two photos are trees blooming in downtown Hendersonville and the rest are on the grounds where I work in Asheville (North Carolina).


Praise the Lord, all you nations!
Give glory, all you peoples!
The Lord's love for us is strong;
the Lord is faithful forever.
Hallelujah! (Psalm 117)


~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.



7 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

Ashville is a beautiful place..When I was young, I told my father, as we drove through there..this is where I will live.
Well, don't know how I ended up in Maine?? That is another story.
Beautiful trees and such a wonderful Fingerprint from God..
Have a great day..xoxoRosebud

Gloria said...

Beautiful blooming trees, you know it's spring time now! I love that psalm too, makes my heart joyful. Smile today. :)

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Just beautiful!! There's nothing in this world like spring blossoms!!!

Happy Friday~

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Your hometown is one of my "to do" destinations! =)

rentz said...

Just read that Psalm this morning!

Vicki said...

Beautiful photos. I love spring so much. I think it gives us just the tiniest taste of what heaven will be like. Perfect choice of scripture!

Love the Decor! said...

Beautiful a love springtime and all the new life it holds
thanks for your sweet visit!!