Friday, October 09, 2009

Fingerprint Friday - A little autumn red

Because we've had so much rain all summer, local experts predict we won't have much color this fall ..... so I get very excited when I find any pretty leaves and feel like they are extra special.



Here's the only bit of bright red leaves I've seen so far on our property. Such a pretty fingerprint!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.

11 comments:

rentz said...

I love the trees that turn bright red. Fall is a beautiful time of year.

Brenda said...

I love the first part of fall when we see those small "bursts" of color infront of the dark greens!
Great fingerprint post!

Snowcatcher said...

That really is pretty! Just a tiny touch! Hopefully you'll get more before all the leaves fall...

Kari J said...

Horray for Fall and awesome red leaves! I LOVE it!

Lisa Holman of XSBaggage and Co. said...

That's lovely! I've really been enjoying the fall colors here in Washington, as we've had a very dry summer and the trees are filled with brightly colored leaves right now.

Rosebud Collection said...

What a pretty little splash of color..I bet you more will come.
Happy Fingerprint Friday.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Let's take our bright spots where we can find 'em! Lovely! :)

littlebird said...

he he, kinda looks like God graffitied his trees :)

A Family of Love said...

That's my favorite part about fall is the colors! We woke up to color trees with snow all around this morning!

Unknown said...

What a pretty touch of fall.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

The red ones are my favorites too. :)