Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rockin' Necklaces by Joy's Hemp Jewelry

How fun to see my work embellished by someone else!

Etsy seller Joy's Hemp Jewelry has bought some of my pendants to use in her gorgeous hemp necklaces, available in her etsy shop...except her own personal one of her dog which she says "Everyone loves!" I made a custom clay pendant for her from a photo of her adorable little dog Ash and she made it into this cool necklace.




How cute is that?!

Here are some more. She does a great job of choosing colors of hemp and sometimes beads to complement each pendant.

Tuxedo Cat Necklace



Music Necklace



I love the small moon beads on this Moon and Stars Necklace.



Bright Flowers Necklace



Sunflower Necklace



I love them all, but this might be my favorite. I think the necklace design on this one is fantastic! Note how the curves on the necklace echo the curves on the face.

Contemporary Face Necklace



The ones pictured have all sold, but if you'd like a similar one, contact Joy or me and we will be happy to create one for you.

Be sure to visit her etsy shop, Joy's Hemp Jewelry, to see more of her wonderful creations!

My etsy shop is Artsy Clay.

1 comment:

Mommy Bear said...

Awwwwwwwww I love the puppy one!