Friday, January 23, 2009

Fingerprint Friday - A Tree with a Face



This is one of my favorite photos, from one of our trips to my son's in Ohio. This is my daughter-in-law Rebecca with her niece/my granddaughter Jocie. Don't you love the tree face? I know God's fingerprints are present whenever we're having fun.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

Where do you see God's fingerprints? In nature? kids? animals? They are all around us!

Thank you to Pampering Beki for hosting this each week! Everyone is welcome to join. To see how to join, as well as find links to other Fingerprint Friday posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.

4 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

How cute! It's great that you captured that moment and can look back on it again and again.

I love those tree faces. I want one!

Rosebud Collection said...

What a great shot..I just love it..
Wonderful..These are the things we are so thankful for..Happy Fingerprint Friday.

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Oh I love that!! Talk about clever!! Yup....God's fingerprints are always present when we're having fun alright!!

Leslie Rubio said...

I just love those tree faces. I have one at my house strategically placed and it always makes me happy to see it.

xoxo,
Leslie