Friday, December 05, 2008

Fingerprint Friday - Cross in the Sky


I find that because of participating in Fingerprint Friday, I am always looking for God's fingerprints everywhere, especially when I'm driving. It's quite a departure from normal-for-me because my nature is to day dream and not pay attention to the world around me. :)

Last Saturday I was driving to town and noticed a pattern two jets had made in the sky. When I stopped at our post office, I got this photo of the sky cross behind the church steeple across the road.

Just a little reminder of His love!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

Where do you see God's fingerprints? In nature? kids? animals? They are all around us!

Thank you to Pampering Beki for hosting this each week! Everyone is welcome to join. To see how to join, as well as find links to other Fingerprint Friday posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Comments:
from Rebekah
Oh that is so beautiful & amazing!

from Rosebug
Just beautiful..Isn't it amazing what we see when we take the time..I am so thankful...

from PamperingBeki
How cool! I agree, that sometimes we just have to take time to look. It's amazing what we find then!

No comments: