Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gasp

It's hard to breathe after pigging out all day. I hope everyone had as wonderful a Thanksgiving as my family did!

Just wanted to report that everyone enjoyed the Mystic Salad, along with turkey, ham, dressing, cranberries, mashed potatoes, potato salad, tossed salad, rolls, green beans, corn, artichoke dip and bread cubes, followed by pumpkin pie, pecan pie, chocolate layered pudding, cookies and more.

I fooled my daughter-in-law's mom! I didn't tell anyone the bottom layer of the Mystic Salad had pretzels in it. I just waited for someone to taste it and say something. Sure enough, she asked, "What is in this?" and I asked her, "What do you think?" She said pecans? and I got to say, Nope, pretzels. I love to amaze people. :)

1 comment:

Leslie Rubio said...

Thanks for the recipe. Your T-giving sounds like mine-except I didn't have the recipe for Mystic Salad-thanks for sharing-I'll try it sometime.

Leslie