Friday, October 03, 2008

Fingerprint Friday - Fall Colors

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

Where do you see God's fingerprints? In nature? kids? animals? They are all around us!

Thank you to Pampering Beki for hosting this each week! Everyone is welcome to join. To see how to join, as well as find links to other Fingerprint Friday posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.

********************************************************************


God's Fingerprints are very colorful this time of year! The leaves are just starting to change here in Western North Carolina. I spotted these pretty red leaves in our yard yesterday. I read in the newspaper that our peak of color will be in about two weeks, so I'll keep an eye on the tree for progress.



These leaves on these small trees have all turned yellow.



Can you find the bunny? We have many bunnies who visit our yard every day but they don't like me to get close enough to get a picture. Look between the two yellow trees and you can see a tiny brown blob with a little white tail, as he's running for dear life to get away from the crazy human giant with the camera. hehe.

2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

I can see the little bunny..a dot..
Our leaves will peak near the 13th..We live on the coast of Maine and it is later than inland..beautiful pictures..

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Those are really sweet! I love seeing the progress of the leaves changing.

I found the bunny, but it took a few minutes. :)

thanks for participating in Fingerprint Friday!