Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pretty Things for Mama and Baby (and toddlers and teens and anyone who loves soft things)


I didn't realize baby blankets could look good enough to eat till I visited sewmelody's etsy shop by Melody of Ohio.

The beautiful blanket pictured above is called Double Chocolate Strawberry Minky Baby Blanket and it makes me wish I was a little kid or even the mom of a little kid getting to hold my little kid all cuddled up in this soft blankie.

There are blankets for boy babies and girl babies in various colors and patterns.
Toddlers and teens like 'em too, Melody says, and sometimes even adults will treat themselves to their very own soft blankie.

Have you ever seen a more luscious blue color? Measuring 34" x 28", this beautiful blankie is made using a luxurious blue flannel-backed satin coupled with denim blue minky dot fabric.



Oooo, look, here's one that comes with a matching bear! This blanket is 28" x 35" made from lavender dot minky/chenille coupled with leopard print lavender flannel-backed jacquard satin. The blankie arrives with a matching minky chubby 6" bear.


I could go on and on. Each blankie is prettier than the next. Why don't you visit the shop and see for yourself? Click on any photo below to visit sewmelody:

2 comments:

melody said...

Thank you so much for such a beautiful feature on my shop! I'm smiling from ear to ear:)

Melody

Rosebud Collection said...

What beautiful things..They all look lovely..