Wednesday, September 03, 2008

New Creations!


I made a few new pieces over the weekend for my etsy shop.
Here's a little purple cat face pendant (1" wide)...


...a grey stamped cat face brooch with individual letters spelling the word "purr" (1 3/4" wide)...


...a stamped tuxedo cat pendant (1 1/2" wide)...


...and a sparkly moon and star pendant (1 1/2" wide).

I also handpainted a Dreamy Dragonfly on a polymer clay background that's finished as a pendant (1 1/2" wide).

Just for fun, I wrote a haiku to go with it:

fly o dreamy dragonfly
on gossamer wings
fly to magical places

4 comments:

cathy said...

All your pieces turned out really nice. Really love the kitties!

Kylie B said...

Oh wow they are beautiful!

Inklings and Imprints said...

these are so fun!

Jackie said...

Fun work - I'm glad I found your clay site!