Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New creations by me!



Here are some new things I've made in the past few days. They're all for sale in my etsy shop.

Owls are very popular on etsy so I thought I'd give it a try. The first one sold quickly so I made another one.

I enjoy wearing pendants with my t-shirts in the summer and have sold some on etsy, so I made a few new ones over the weekend. I have some textured rubber sheets that I use to imprint the designs, then highlight with metallic powder. It's so much fun to make them in different colors. And I had fun handpainting the little blue flowers.











My face pins always sell out at the consignment shop, so I took a few new ones there last week and made these for etsy. I named them Amie and Stephanie. It's like having new babies to name! LOL

No comments: